Simple network management of QMI devices
start Start network connection
stop Stop network connection
status Query network connection status
Use the profile in the specified path
--help Show help options
1) [DEVICE] is given as the full path to the cdc-wdm character device, e.g.:
2) The qmi-network script requires a profile to work. Unless explicitly specified with `--profile', the file is assumed to be available in the following
3) The APN to use should be configured in the profile, in the following way (e.g. assuming APN is called 'internet'):
4) Optional APN user/password strings may be given in the following way:
5) If you want to instruct the qmi-network script to use the qmi-proxy setup, you can do so by configuring the following line in the profile:
6) Once the qmi-network script reports a successful connection you still need to run a DHCP client on the associated WWAN network interface.
Copyright (2013-2017) Aleksander Morgado License GPLv2+: GNU GPL version 2 or later <http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html>
This is free software: you are free to change and redistribute it. There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.
The full documentation for qmi-network is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the info and qmi-network programs are properly installed at your site, the command
Man(1) output converted with