polkit is an application-level toolkit for defining and handling the policy that allows unprivileged processes to speak to privileged processes: It is a framework for centralizing the decision making process with respect to granting access to privileged operations for unprivileged applications. See the polkit(8) manual page for more detailed information.
- View latest code on-line: http://cgit.freedesktop.org/polkit/tree/
- View latest changelog/commitlog online: http://cgit.freedesktop.org/polkit/log/
There are guides for using git with freedesktop.org projects. There is also another tutorial at IBM Developerworks site. You can also take a look at http://cgit.freedesktop.org/polkit/tree/HACKING.
- Releases are announced on the mailing list
- Tarballs are available from this site
- Mailing Lists:
* <table class="mointable"> <tr> <td>polkit discussion</td> <td> <a href="http://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/polkit-devel">firstname.lastname@example.org</a></td> </tr>