is a framework for defining and tracking users, login sessions, and seats.
|Software/systemd called systemd-loginctlis currently not actively maintained. The focus has shifted to the built-in seat/user/session management of|
- Latest ConsoleKit documentation
- Building a Modern Multi-User Desktop (GUADEC 2007) - PDF
- Original Announcement
- View latest code on-line: http://cgit.freedesktop.org/ConsoleKit/tree/
- View latest changelog/commitlog online: http://cgit.freedesktop.org/ConsoleKit/log/
- Tarballs are available at http://www.freedesktop.org/software/ConsoleKit/dist
There are guides for using git with freedesktop.org projects. There is also another tutorial at IBM Developerworks site. You can also take a look at http://cgit.freedesktop.org/ConsoleKit/tree/HACKING.
* Linux / Solaris 11+ / FreeBSD * dbus 0.61 (or later) * glib + gobject 2.6.0 (or later) * Xlib
* PAM * inotify
- Mailing lists:
* <table class="mointable"> <tr> <td><span class="selflink">ConsoleKit</span> Discussion</td> <td> <a href="http://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/ConsoleKit">ConsoleKit@lists.freedesktop.org</a></td> </tr>