- Detailed project description Software/CJKUnifonts/Description
- Download area Software/CJKUnifonts/Download
- OBSOLETE: Info about Xdelta Software/CJKUnifonts/Xdelta
- Support & Resources Software/CJKUnifonts/Resources
- Changelogs: AR PL UMing AR PL UKai
This project aims to provide a full-sized CJK unicode truetype font set, supporting all CJK characters in Unicode plane 0 (BMP) and plane 2. These fonts are under heavy development, new releases containing more glyphs every time are released on a flexible base.
- Minnan IM (台式閩南語輸入法) Software/CJKUnifonts/Minnan IM
Input module for Openvanilla to type Taiwan style Minnan ("Taiwanese")
- Hakka IM (台式客家話輸入法) Software/CJKUnifonts/Hakka IM
Input module for Openvanilla to type Taiwan style Hakka.
- CID font development Software/CJKUnifonts/CID
Developer Section to produce CID fonts
- 2008/02/16 Version 0.2.20080216.1 has been released. This release contains major changes, please consult the Changelog files before installing them.
- 2006/09/28 Version 0.1.20060928 has been released.
- 2006/09/03 Version 0.1.20060903 has been released.
- 2006/06/06 Registered IRC channels on irc.debian.org (The channels on irc.freenode.net are still available).
- 2006/05/13 Version 0.1.20060513 has been released.
- 2006/04/21 Two mailing lists have been registered: CJKUnifonts-devel and CJKUnifonts-MinnanIM. Please use UTF-8 for posting! Only subscribers are allowed to post to the lists, so please subscribe first.
- 2006/02/13 Version 0.1.20060108-1 has been released.
- 2005/11/14 Version 0.1-1 has been released.
- 2005/08/23 New project domain:
This site is now also reachable under http://www.cjkunifonts.info. In fact the domain points to this page. :)
- 2005/08/23 Registered IRC channels on freenode.
Join #cjkunifonts and ask your questions or join the discussion. Please use UTF-8 for posting!
- Aaron Cheung
- Akar Chen
- Alex Ho
- 高盛華 Arne Götje (Project leader)
- Chow Lok Yuen
- CP Tung
- Eric Chan Chi Shing
- Ga Ming
- Jack Tse
- John Knightley
- John Ma
- Kevin Tse
- K.M. Lau
- Kwok Wun Yung
- Lam Wai Tung
- Maurizio M. Gavioli
- Munkwui Ho
- Qianqian Fang
- Simon Wong
- Shiu Kau Wong
- Wily Yuen